First off, before you even come in, we’ll email you your new patient paperwork (or you may access it here on our website) so you can fill it out at your leisure in the comfort of your own home.
Next, we’ll start your 2 day new patient process that focuses on finding facts and delivering your results.
This is the fact finding day! We want to gather as much information about you as we can to help give you the best care possible. When you come into our office, our amazing team will take you through:
- Finishing your intake paperwork
- Discussing your health issues from top to bottom.
- A comprehensive exam
- Getting a non-invasive scan of your nervous system using state-of-the-art technology (Our Insight technology will disclose how those subluxations affect your organs, glands, muscles & energy level. The scans are completely painless and absolutely safe on children – even infants)
- Xrays – if found to be necessary by the doctor
The Doc will then review all your information, x-rays & scans and create a customized care plan just for you, or your kiddo. This day will take 20-30 minutes.
This is the results day! You may hear our clinic call it the “Report of Findings.” This day is full of information and takes around 20-30 minutes. The Doc will:
- Go over all the clinical findings
- Review your scans and what they mean.
- Review your x-rays
- Share with you a plan of care and the cost
- Answer any questions you have about the findings or the plan
Once you have decided what direction of care you would like to go; you will get your first ADJUSTMENT!
If there’s anyone other than you involved in health care decisions for your family, it’s a great idea to bring them to Day 2 to help make important decisions and get started!
Your subsequent appointments are generally 10 minutes or less. We will always discuss any changes you have in your health and continue to care for you based on your progress and results. We like to be effective and efficient. Even though you may “feel” amazing quickly, the consistency of your visits in your care plan is essential to see long-term progress. There will be scheduled re-exams in your care to check in on your progress at a deeper level; these visits are about 20 minutes.